Friday, December 10, 2010

reflections on assignments

research paper #2 was fun to do because i was able to come up with interesting ideas to peace together the qualities associated with leadership. for instance, I learned a lot about Obama's former campaign manager who never gave up hope of electing the first African American president. In bordo's "rediscovering the male body" I learned how the fashion industry pave the way for male models to be accepted as artistic male figures with out having to feel a shamed about their bodies.The one assignment that didn't really feel comfortable with was acting out the collective performance of adolescent men about "the girl hunt", inside the classroom because I felt nervous being in front of the class. Blogger was useful in that it helped me a lot with my typing. I wish we would have watched more movies in class. I thought it was fun, and I enjoyed it a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the writing as well as the reading assignments. Thank you for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete